Roxbury Insurance Services is an Independent & Locally owned insurance agency, founded in 1993 to assist individuals and businesses with their insurance needs. We believe that the most important thing for you, and those you care about, your family, your business, and your employees is to have affordable insurance coverage that provides adequate protection when needed.
As independent insurance agency, we work with you to identify the insurance services that are right for you, and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products. Our aim is to reduce your insurance cost and provide you the right types of insurance plan that meets your needs and budget. Whether you turn to us for your business insurance or personal coverage your satisfaction and financial peace of mind remains our top priority.
We look forward to meeting you and the opportunity to serve.
An Independent Advantage
We are Independent Agents in Los Angeles, California, free to choose the best carrier for your insurance needs. We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt payment and service. Roxbury Insurance Services represents a carefully selected group of financially strong, reputable insurance companies. Therefore, we are able to offer you the best coverage at the most competitive price.
What is an Independent Insurance Agent?
When you decide to buy a car, you wouldn't purchase the first one you see. What if one day the automobile industry decided to make only one type of car, one make and one model. You wouldn't have a choice!
The same situation holds true for insurance. You need insurance to drive a car, to purchase a house, to protect your family's financial future and to run a small business. But if there was only one insurance company that offered only one type of insurance, you wouldn't have a choice. The only solution would be going to that one company.
With an independent insurance agent, you have choices. Independent agents are not tied to any one insurance company. One of the advantages of using an independent agent is that he or she works to satisfy your needs. You are using an expert for an important financial decision.
An independent agent has several companies that he or she can approach to get you the best coverage at the best price. And your independent agent will know the companies with the most efficient claims departments to recover your losses as quickly as possible.
When you buy insurance, you want an advocate who will properly assess the risks you face and give you an objective analysis of the marketplace, because it's up to you to make the final choice.
Why Choose an Independent Insurance Agent
Whether you are searching for Personal or Business insurance, an Independent Agent is free to shop multiple providers on your behalf. More freedom means more options and more savings for you.
You're a person, not a policy.
Roxbury Insurance has access to multiple companies and is committed to providing you with quality service. We offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products, and unparalleled advocacy. We are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. To that end, we've vowed to abide by the following pledge of performance:
1. Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
2. Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
3. Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
4. Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
5. Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
6. Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
7. Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
8. Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
9. Treat you with respect and courtesy.
10. Conduct our business in an ethical manner.